Collection, Use and Disclosure
Forks Road Pottery respects your personal privacy. We share your concern about your personal information and believe that ensuring the security of this information is an utmost important part of our job. We strive to protect any personal information provided by customers via forksroadpottery.com (i.e. name, address, email address, etc.) and, as such, we will not collect, use and/or disclose your information without first obtaining your consent to do so.
Purpose for Collection:
Before collection your personal information, we will always information you of the purpose(s) for which we are collecting the information. The following is a list of the main purposes for which we may collect personal information.
- To complete transactions that you request and to ship you the merchandise, it any, that you have purchased.
- To contact you regarding your order.
- To reply to any emails and questions that you have sent us.
- To share with our affiliates, outside shipping companies or credit card processing companies in order to bill and ship your order. (N.B.: We do not provide any more information than necessary for these purposes.)
- To communicate with you and safeguard your interests. We may send you important notices or information about special events. We may also send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
We only use personal information for the purposes that we have disclosed to you. If for any reason your information is required to fulfill a different purpose, we will obtain your consent before we proceed.
If you have any questions about these practices and policies, please email us at email@example.com